18 / 11 / 2013
zitite magipas gia gepm 01725422180 ania germania
Airline Sales Representative
14 / 02 / 2012
Job Title: Airline Sales Representative
Responsible for prospecting, identifying and obtaining new accounts in designated sales market.
- Responsible for maintenance and performance of specific sales plans to grow revenue and market share with major global accounts.
This position is being based in Cyprus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a stable of accounts including ongoing account performance and improvement
- Ensures corporate compliance with agreed upon revenue and share performance through maintaining strong relationships with travel managers of major global accounts.
- Tracks initiatives and programs to motivate and persuade travelers to choose our airline
- Provides ongoing service of multiple accounts within a territory and presentations to corporate executives
- Analyzes economics of potential market share/discount programs; negotiates and implements contract terms
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying and obtaining new accounts in designated sales market.
- Develops new revenue opportunities within their territory
- Prepares trip reports and maintains continuous measurement of sales efforts
- Participates in promotional events in new and existing markets to establish/maintain presence with the business and travel communities and acts as marketplace expert
- Operates within established Sales department policies/procedures; makes recommendations to management regarding those policies/procedures
- Makes recommendations to management regarding strategic sales direction
- Assists in training and development of new Sales team members
- Some weekend work required.
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years airline travel sales including account management experience
- Undergraduate degree in business-related discipline or equivalent experience/training
- Proven achievement of measurable goals, including sales account management
- Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional presentation skills; strong training skills
- Outstanding math and analytical thinking skills with ability to evaluate the effectiveness of sales programs and incentives
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills; comfortable making cold calls
- Demonstrated sales ability in a corporate environment
- High energy, upbeat and positive demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet applications
Please send CV at the e-mail email@example.com
ΖΕΥΓΑΡΙ 25 ετών ζητεί εργασία σε παραθαλάσσιο ξενοδοχείο της Ελλάδος/Κύπρου
21 / 02 / 2010
ΖΕΥΓΑΡΙ πτυχιούχοι, 25 ετών ζητεί εργασία σε οποιοδήποτε παραθαλάσσιο ξενοδοχείο της Ελλάδος/Κύπρου με διαμονή/διατροφή, δίπλωμα οδήγησης, Η/Υ, άπταιστα ελληνικά, αγγλικά, γερμανικά, βουλγαρικά, 6988793948, 09:00 - 21:00 Stefanos